“Be honest,” Ricky Gervais says.
Oscar Wilde says, “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
This is why I believe in storytelling.
I’m a fan of Ricky Gervais. I think he is a fantastic writer and comedian. Today I found this interview where he talks about how he learned to write. It’s less than 4 minutes long and a really good thing for any writer to watch. After all, you can’t go wrong with Ricky Gervais!
What do think about Ricky’s writing lesson?
- Ricky Gervais’ Greatest Writing Lesson (retrometrotech.wordpress.com)
- Comedian Ricky Gervais Tells a Serious Story About How He Learned to Write Creatively (openculture.com)
- Ricky Gervais Tells A Story About How He Learned To Write (fastcocreate.com)
- Ricky Gervais apologises to fans after David Brent tour sells out in 60 seconds (mirror.co.uk)
- Ricky Gervais Asked Grandparents To Share The Most Important Lesson They Ever Learned, And Their Responses Were Awesome (businessinsider.com)
- Comedian Ricky Gervais: Atheists ‘Have Nothing to Die For… We Have Everything to Live For’ (patheos.com)
- Ricky Gervais and…
View original post 46 more words